- Family Planning:
- Every Monday at 1 pm by appointment. Fees based on number in household and income.
- Immunization Clinic:
- Third Thursday of each month between 9-11 am. Call for an appointment; bring a copy of your current shot records please. To view a current immunization schedule go to www.cdc.gov/vaccines/recs/schedules.
- Adult Immunizations:
- Hepatitis A, and B, Meningitis, Flu and Pneumonia Vaccine, Shingles Vaccine and Tetanus. Call for an appointment. Who Should get a tetanus?
- Chest X-Ray Clinic:
- This clinic is for positive tuberculin skin test and active tuberculosis case follow-up. Call for an appointment.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease/HIV Testing:
- Call for an appointment.
- Tuberculin Skin Tests:
- Mondays 9–11 am, Tuesdays 1–3 pm, and Fridays 9–11 am and 1–3pm
- Cancer Control Program (BCCSP):
- This program is for women who no longer have a need for birth control; must be 25 years old or older. Fee is income based. Call for an appointment.
- Epidemiology Surveillance Program:
- The Health Department investigates all communicable diseases in the county. To learn more go to www.wvdhhr.org/idep/a-z/a-z-wv-reportable-diseases.asp
- Monday thru Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm:
- Cholesterol testing, glucose testing, hemoglobin testing, blood pressure testing, and head lice checks. Cholesterol and glucose testing should be fasting. Cholesterol testing is not broken down to HDL or LDL.
For questions or scheduling call: 304-728-3306 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
All clinics are subject to change.
As always Walk-Ins are welcome!